Thursday, August 18, 2011

No Poo Update

So I posted awhile back about going no-poo.  Meaning no shampoo.  Well, I finally did it and I love it.  Just baking soda and vinegar now.  My hair isn't getting oily like they said it would.  I think because I was just rinsing my hair out most days and then just shampooing it on Saturday nights before church.  The vinegar makes my hair oh so soft too.  So, if you missed it last time, here is the no-poo recipe.

Poo-Free Recipe

I have been doing like she suggested and put about a Tbls of baking soda in my hand and make a paste with warm water and then put it on.  Works great.  And then I do the rinse with the apple cider vinegar once or twice a week.  Feels so good and is super easy.  They say it can take 3 months to get all the oil out of your follicles, but I haven't really had to go through that so far.  Love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment